ITAE Productions Limited produces content under licence from Inspire to Aspire Event Limited, the content is produced, and distributed by ITAE Productions Limited of Unit 6 Roman Park, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 5DQ with registered company number 12557621. ITAE Productions Limited provides a personalised subscription service that allows our members to access ITAE Productions Limited content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers, and other devices (“ITAE Productions Limited ready devices”).
- 1.1. Your ITAE Productions Limited membership will continue until you choose to end it. To use the ITAE Productions Limited service you must have Internet access and a ITAE Productions Limited ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You authorize us to charge the signup fee for the ITAE Productions Limited content (see “Cancellation” below).
- 1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
Payment and Cancellation
- 2.1 Payment Methods. To use the ITAE Productions Limited service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 2.2 Cancellation. You can cancel your ITAE Productions Limited membership at any time. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial – periods or unwatched ITAE Productions Limited content. To cancel, go to the footer of the website and click ‘cancel subscription’ and follow the instructions for cancellation.
- 2.3 Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change the price of our service from time to time.
ITAE Productions Limited Service
- 3.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the ITAE Productions Limited service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 3.2. The ITAE Productions Limited service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your ITAE Productions Limited membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the ITAE Productions Limited service and view ITAE Productions Limited content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 3.3. You may view the ITAE Productions Limited content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is restricted to one.
- 3.4. The ITAE Productions Limited service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of ITAE Productions Limited content.
- 3.6 The quality of the display of the ITAE Productions Limited content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD and HDR. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching ITAE Productions Limited content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your ITAE Productions Limited ready device.
- 3.7. ITAE Productions Limited software is developed by, or for, ITAE Productions Limited and is designed to enable viewing of ITAE Productions Limited content through ITAE Productions Limited ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the ITAE Productions Limited and related third-party software.
Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the ITAE Productions Limited account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the ITAE Productions Limited account and the ITAE Productions Limited ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the ITAE Productions Limited account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the ITAE Productions Limited ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, ITAE Productions Limited or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
4.2. Liability. ITAE Productions Limited accepts no liability for distress, loss or harm caused by your viewing of ITAE Productions Limited content. We provide a entertainment based service and users should access content that they deem suitable for their enjoyment. Where interactive recommendations are made these are recommendations and all reasonable precautions should be made to avoid harm or injury. ITAE Productions Limited are not liable or responsible for any loss, harm or injury caused your failure to take all reasonable recommended precautions when engaging in recommended activities. Any liability in all circumstances is limited to the total amount paid under these terms.
4.3. Unsolicited Materials. 6.2. Unsolicited Materials. ITAE Productions Limited does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for ITAE Productions Limited content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ITAE Productions Limited. does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for ITAE Productions Limited content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ITAE Productions Limited.
4.4. Customer Support. ITAE Productions Limited is producing a one off series of live streams during the COVID-19 lockdown. Our support team are available online only.
4.7. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
4.8 If you engage with us on a B2B basis whereby you are provided with access to any ITAE Productions services, you consent to ITAE Productions ltd using your organisation’s name, logo, photo and video intelectual property to be used for cross promotion, advertising and brand/product awareness until the B2B relationship ends and for a period of 5 years after the relationship ends. Itae productions limited will choose how, where, when and what textual references are used to reference or promote any B2B relationship.
Transfer of liability
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Inspire to Aspire Events Limited has licenced the operational delivery of live events to ITAE Productions Limited and permitted the production of the content to be supplied as a digital online service. If you were a customer with a contract with Inspire to Aspire Events limited to attend a live event organised by Inspire to Aspire Events Limited and choose to access digital services produced by ITAE Productions Limited by means of compensation or substitution then you agree to transfer the burden of all existing contracts and all outstanding liability previously held with Inspire to Aspire Events in connection with any live event to ITAE Productions Limited. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by the ITAE Group of companies in connection with the ITAE Productions Service(s)
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact customer service for assistance, please visit the help centre on the website.. For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies, please contact our Privacy Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller of your personal information is Inspire to Aspire Events Limited. Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), and telephone number. In certain countries, we collect a government identification number for purposes such as billing and tax compliance. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you choose to provide ratings, taste preferences, account settings (including preferences set in the “Account” section of our website), or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other ITAE Productions services capable devices you might use to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices). This information includes:
- your activity on the ITAE Productions service, such as title selections, shows you have watched, and search queries;
- your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels;
- details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- device IDs or other unique identifiers, including for devices that are ITAE Productions services capable on your Wi-Fi network;
- resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those on mobile devices, tablets, and streaming media devices that include such identifiers (see the “Cookies and Internet Advertising” section below for more information);
- device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
- Information from partners: We collect information from other companies with whom you have a relationship (“Partners”). These Partners might include (depending on what services you use): your TV or internet service provider, or other streaming media device providers who make our service available on their device; mobile phone carriers or other companies who provide services to you and collect payment for the ITAE Productions service for distribution to us or provide pre-paid promotions for the ITAE Productions service; and voice assistant platform providers who enable interaction with our service through voice commands. The information Partners provide us varies depending on the nature of the Partner services, and may include:
- search queries and commands applicable to ITAE Productions services that you make through Partner devices or voice assistant platforms;
- service activation information such as your email address or other contact information;
- IP addresses, device IDs or other unique identifiers, as well as associated pre-paid promotion, billing and user interface information, that support user authentication, the ITAE Productions services registration experience, Partner payment processing, and the presentation of ITAE Productions services content to you through portions of the Partner user interface.
- Information from other sources: We also obtain information from other sources. We protect this information according to the practices described in this Privacy Statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These sources vary over time, but could include:
- service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize our service and for other uses consistent with this Privacy Statement;
- payment service providers who provide us with payment information, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you;
- online and offline data providers, from which we obtain aggregated demographic, interest based and online advertising related data;
- publicly-available sources such as publicly available posts on social media platforms and information available through public databases associating IP addresses with internet service providers (ISPs).
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to manage member referrals, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use such information to:
- determine your general geographic location, provide localised content, provide you with customised and personalised viewing recommendations for ITAE Productions services we think will be of interest to you, determine your ISP to support network troubleshooting for you (we also use aggregated ISP information for operational and business purposes), and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- coordinate with Partners on making the ITAE Productions services available to members and providing information to non members about the availability of the ITAE Productions services, based on the specific relationship you have with the Partner;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and to enforce our terms (such as determining whether and for which ITAE Productions services signup offers you are eligible);
- analyse and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- communicate with you concerning our service so that we can send you news about ITAE Productions services, details about new features and content available on ITAE Productions services, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. These communications may be by various methods, such as email, push notifications, text message, online messaging channels, and matched identifier communications (described below). Please see the “Your Choices” section of this Privacy Statement to learn how to set or change your communications preferences.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect and use it. We will normally collect personal information from you where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, to provide our services to you), where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (for example, our direct marketing activities in accordance with your preferences), or where we have your consent to do so (for example, for you to participate in certain consumer insights activities like specific surveys and focus groups). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, to prevent payment fraud or confirm your identity). For questions about our use of your personal information (including legal bases and transfer mechanisms we rely on), cookies or similar technologies, please contact our Privacy Office by email at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- The ITAE Group of companies: We share your information among the ITAE Group of companies as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements; content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services (which includes maintaining and improving their services).
- Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners, in which case we may share certain information with them in order to coordinate with them on providing the ITAE Productions services to members and providing information about the availability of the ITAE Productions services. For example, depending on what Partner services you use, we may share information:
- in order to facilitate Partner pre-paid promotions or collection of payment for the ITAE Productions services for distribution to us;
- with Partners who operate voice assistant platforms that allow you to interact with our service using voice commands;
- so that content and features available in the ITAE Productions services can be suggested to you in the Partner’s user interface. For members, these suggestions are part of the ITAE Productions services and may include customized and personalized viewing recommendations.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
Access to Account and Profiles
- “Remember me” function: For ease of access to your account, you can use the “Remember me on this device” function when you log in to the website. This function uses technology that enables us to provide direct account access and to help administer the ITAE Productions services without requiring reentry of any password or other user identification when your browser revisits the service.
- Giving others access to your account: If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see ITAE Productions services you have watched, ratings, and account information (including your email address or other information in the “Account” area of our website). This remains true even if you use our profiles feature. You might have the option to use seamless account login through the ITAE Productions services mobile app, which enables login to the ITAE Productions services app on smart TVs, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices on the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected. If you use that feature, those devices will remain signed into your account unless you later log out of those devices.
- Profiles: Profiles allow users to have a distinct, personalized ITAE Productions services experience, built around the ITAE Productions services of interest to them, as well as separate watch histories. Please note that profiles are available to everyone who uses your ITAE Productions services account, so that anyone with access to your ITAE Productions services account can navigate to and use, edit or delete profiles. You should explain this to others with access to your account, and if you do not wish them to use or change your profile, be sure to let them know. Profile users may be offered the opportunity to add an email address, phone number or other information to the profile and will be provided with notice of collection and use at the time such information is requested
- Removing device access to your ITAE Productions services account: To remove access to your ITAE Productions services account from your devices: (a) visit the “Account” section of our website, choose “Sign out of all devices,” and follow the instructions to deactivate your devices (note, deactivation may not occur immediately) or (b) delete your ITAE Productions services settings from your device (steps vary by device and the option is not available on all devices). Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or ITAE Productions services ready device, you should log out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information.
Email and Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply access the “Communications Settings” option in the “Account” section of our website and uncheck those items to unsubscribe. Alternatively, click the “unsubscribe” link in the email or reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) to the text message. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
Push Notifications. You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from ITAE Productions services. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically enrolled in the notifications. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device’s settings functionality to turn them off. We also offer push notifications on certain web browsers. If you agree to receive those notifications and subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your browser’s settings to turn them off.
WhatsApp. If you have enabled WhatsApp messages in connection with your ITAE Productions services account or profile and no longer wish to receive them, you can use your WhatsApp app settings to block them.
Interest-Based Ads. Interest-based ads are online ads that are tailored to your likely interests based on your use of various apps and websites across the Internet. If you are using a browser, then cookies and web beacons can be used to collect information to help determine your likely interests. If you are using a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device that includes a resettable device identifier, then that identifier can be used to help determine your likely interests. For your choices about interest-based ads from ITAE Productions please see the “Cookies and Internet Advertising” section (below).
Matched Identifier Communications. Some third party sites and apps allow us to reach our users with online promotions about our titles and services by sending a privacy protective identifier to the third party. A privacy protective identifier means we convert the original information (such as an email address or phone number) into a value to keep the original information from being revealed. The third party compares the privacy protective identifier to identifiers in its database and there will be a match only if you have used the same identifier (such as an email address) with ITAE Productions and the third party. If there is a match, ITAE Productions can then choose whether or not to send a given promotional communication to you on that third party site or app, and can optimize and better measure the effectiveness of online advertising. You can opt out in the “Marketing Communications” section of the “Account” section of our website.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
You can most easily do this by visiting the “Account” portion of our website, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your ITAE Productions payment information, and various related information about your account (such as the content you have viewed and rated). You must be signed in to access the “Account” section. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
To make requests, or if you have a question regarding our privacy practices, please contact our Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please also see the “Your Choices” section of this Privacy Statement for additional choices regarding your information.
You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information; if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time; withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent; you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Our main establishment within the European Union is in the UK.
We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honor your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the ITAE Productions services. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to become a member. While individuals under the age of 18 may utiliSe the service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued use of the ITAE Productions services after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes. If you do not wish to acknowledge or accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the ITAE Productions services. To see when this Privacy Statement was last updated, please see the “Last Updated” section below.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
Cookies and similar technologies, web beacons, and resettable device identifiers
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. We use other technologies such as browser storage and plugins (e.g., HTML5, IndexedDB, and WebSQL). Like cookies, these other technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags) often work in conjunction with cookies. In many cases, declining cookies will impair the effectiveness of web beacons associated with those cookies.
If you use the ITAE Productions services app on a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device, we may collect a resettable device identifier from your device. Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers) are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile devices and tablets (for example, the “Identifier for Advertisers” (or IDFA) on Apple iOS devices and the “Google Advertising ID” on Android devices), and certain streaming media devices. Like cookies, resettable device identifiers are used to make online advertising more relevant and for analytics and optimization purposes.
Why does ITAE Group use these technologies?
We use these types of technologies for various reasons, like making it easy to access our services by remembering you when you return; to provide, analyze, understand and enhance the use of our services; to enforce our terms, prevent fraud; to improve site performance, monitor visitor traffic and actions on our site; and to deliver and tailor our marketing or advertising, and to understand interactions with our emails, marketing, and online ads on third party sites.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but they help us to personalize and enhance your online experience with ITAE Productions services. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided (for example, during member sign up). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through and other information) about our visitors’ use of the ITAE Productions services so that we can enhance and personalize our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies may result in limited functionality of our service.
- Advertising cookies and resettable device identifiers: These cookies and resettable device identifiers use information about your use of this and other websites and apps, your response to ads and emails, and to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and for analytics and optimization purposes. These types of ads are called “interest-based advertising.” Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
In connection with our use of these technologies, some of the websites and apps where we advertise, as well as advertising technology companies that we use to purchase, deliver, optimize, and/or measure our advertisements (collectively “Advertising Partners”), may receive limited information from us as part of our campaign targeting, measurement, and optimization (e.g., steps completed in sign-up and site visit or app open/install information).
Common uses of this type of information are to judge the effectiveness of and optimize ad campaigns, by allowing Advertising Partners to see when someone who saw an ad later signed up for our service. Another common use is to make sure we do not serve ads trying to get individuals to sign up for ITAE Productions services if they are already a ITAE Productions services user.
ITAE Group uses contractual and technical measures designed to prevent Advertising Partners from accessing information regarding specific title selections you make, URLs you land on, or shows you have watched on our service. We do not share information about title selections or your shows you have watched on our service.
How can I exercise choice regarding these technologies?
To exercise choice regarding cookies
For more information about cookies set through our website, as well as other types of online tracking (including the collection of information by third parties about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services for online interest based advertising), and to exercise choices regarding them, click here. At this time, we do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
To exercise choice regarding resettable device identifiers
To opt out of interest-based ads from ITAE Productions services in connection with a resettable device identifier on a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media devices, please configure the appropriate setting on your device (usually found under “privacy” or “ads” in your device’s settings). You may still see ITAE Productions services ads on your device, but they will not be tailored to your likely interests.
Last Updated: 6th July 2020.